By Sandra K. Hewitt
Written to aid frontline practitioners check and deal with situations with little ones elderly 18 months to 6 years who current allegations of kid abuse, this ebook presents concrete and simply understood information regarding uncomplicated baby improvement, interview systems, and case administration conception. wide adventure is built-in with the learn literature to supply:
- an assessment of kid improvement details because it applies to interviewing younger children
- a protocol for review of preverbal young children that's grounded in thought and research
- a structure for overview of kids elderly 3 to five
- a evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of a few present interview formats
- a process for dependent interviewing
Read Online or Download Assessing Allegations of Sexual Abuse in Preschool Children: Understanding Small Voices (Interpersonal Violence: The Practice Series) PDF
Best psychological testing & measurement books
In the course of the international as within the usa, psychologists are more and more being known as upon to judge consumers whose backgrounds fluctuate from their very own. It has lengthy been well-known that normal character and psychopathology review tools hold cultural biases, and in recent times, efforts to right those biases have sped up.
This edited quantity offers a brand new and built-in advent to merchandise reaction types (predominantly utilized in size purposes in psychology, schooling, and different social technological know-how components) from the point of view of the statistical idea of generalized linear and nonlinear combined types. it is also a bankruptcy at the statistical history and one on important software program.
The basic source for character overview, up to date and multiplied The guide of character review offers accomplished information at the management, scoring, and interpretation of the main widely-used tools. Written via of the field's ultimate specialists, this well-balanced advisor blends idea and alertness to supply a foundational reference for either graduate scholars and execs.
- Culture and Well-Being: The Collected Works of Ed Diener: 38 (Social Indicators Research Series)
- Ordinal Measurement in the Behavioral Sciences
- Latent Variable Modeling with R
- Psychological Assessment and Therapy with Older Adults
- Handbook of Psychological Assessment, Case Conceptualization, and Treatment, Children and Adolescents: 2
Extra resources for Assessing Allegations of Sexual Abuse in Preschool Children: Understanding Small Voices (Interpersonal Violence: The Practice Series)
Assessing Allegations of Sexual Abuse in Preschool Children: Understanding Small Voices (Interpersonal Violence: The Practice Series) by Sandra K. Hewitt