By Patricia L. East,Marianne E. Felice
the aim of this ebook was once to supply researchers, practitioners, application administrators, academics, and graduate and clinical scholars a greater realizing of adlescent being pregnant and parenthood in the following domains:
* adolescent prenatal care and postpartum maternal and youngster wellbeing and fitness outcomes,
* fast repeat pregnancy,
* adolescent moms' parenting,
* the position of the adolescent's mom in teenage moms' parenting, and
* the baby's father.
Read or Download Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series) PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
In evaluation and Intervention for govt functionality problems, McCloskey, Perkins, and Diviner offer a unique mixture of thought, learn, and perform that gives clinicians an overarching framework for the concept that of govt capabilities (EFs) in academic settings. The conceptual version of govt features is distinctive, together with their function in habit, studying, and creation throughout all settings.
Thriving and Spirituality between adolescence empirically explores the connections among spirituality and confident early life improvement during the study of a collection of students from the large choice of clinical fields together with biology, sociology, and theology. This particular guide exhibits tips to foster confident improvement in the course of formative years, together with early life contributions to households and groups in civil society.
At a time of accelerating monetary strain on households - in addition to the providers that help them - kids are doubly deprived. The reasonably priced mass-provision of confirmed methods seems to be an unquestionable procedure. during this frank and revealing ebook, written via an skilled baby and adolescent psychiatrist of eclectic and wondering persuasion, the argument is made that we're vacationing within the incorrect path.
This hugely useful booklet has helped millions of clinicians utilize constrained assets to help childrens and households being affected by persistent, a number of adversities. Trauma platforms remedy (TST) is grounded in state-of-the-art examine on irritating rigidity and baby improvement. It presents a roadmap for integrating individualized remedy with prone on the domestic, tuition, and neighborhood degrees.
- Children and the Dark Side of Human Experience: Confronting Global Realities and Rethinking Child Development
- The Transactional Model of Development: How Children and Contexts Shape Each Other
- Mothering without a Home: Attachment Representations and Behaviors of Homeless Mothers and Children (The Vulnerable Child: Studies in Social Issues and Child Psychoanalysis)
- Krisenprävention in der Schule: Das NETWASS-Programm zur frühen Prävention schwerer Schulgewalt (German Edition)
- Healing Traumatized Children: Navigating Recovery for Children with Turbulent Pasts
Extra resources for Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series)
Adolescent Pregnancy and Parenting: Findings From A Racially Diverse Sample (Research Monographs in Adolescence Series) by Patricia L. East,Marianne E. Felice